Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night.

Options
  • 11-05-2011 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

I was having a conversation with a friend about things to do on a saturday night in Castlebar that dosent involve the likelyhood of drinking or drunk people?

We didnt get very far with our list?

Getting a DVD and a pizza or going for a meal was about all we could come up with?

I'm not saying drinking is a bad choice for the weekend but seriously there must be other things to do in a social setting in the town right?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

voz es wrote: »
    I was having a conversation with a friend about things to do on a saturday night in Castlebar that dosent involve the likelyhood of drinking or drunk people?

We didnt get very far with our list?

Getting a DVD and a pizza or going for a meal was about all we could come up with?

I'm not saying drinking is a bad choice for the weekend but seriously there must be other things to do in a social setting in the town right?????

cinema, bowling , the tf theatre drinking soft drinks only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Marineinsitute

Lamping, dogging, bushing etc?

besides the illegal stuff not a whole lot to do besides sit in with a DVD and a Chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Donal Og O Baelach

besides the illegal stuff not a whole lot to do besides sit in with a DVD and a Chinese.

Even then, make sure the Chinese has his/her visa handy, or you could still be on the wrong side of the law.

Advertisement