Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protestant, Papists and Popular belief exam

Options
  • 11-05-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey Guys... I've been trying to study for this exam the last few days, but there's no past papers or anything. There's a model one though on blackboard. anyone here doing this module? Are you following the mock exam paper? I'm looking at the scottosh reformation for section b havnt picked one for section A yet!

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

McNuggy10 wrote: »
    Hey Guys... I've been trying to study for this exam the last few days, but there's no past papers or anything. There's a model one though on blackboard. anyone here doing this module? Are you following the mock exam paper? I'm looking at the scottosh reformation for section b havnt picked one for section A yet!

thanks in advance!

Yeah I'm doing it too. There is just the sample exam paper there as a guideline and not much else. I found this module quite tough to keep up with to be honest. I'm not going to go near the Scottish Reformation question! Good luck studying for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McNuggy10

Yeah I'm doing it too. There is just the sample exam paper there as a guideline and not much else. I found this module quite tough to keep up with to be honest. I'm not going to go near the Scottish Reformation question! Good luck studying for it.

Thanks for the reply!
    Which topics are you covering? Yeah I'm the same, it's quite broad like. THere's 10 topics on the course outline, so think I'm gonna do an extra one for each section as backup!

McNuggy10 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply!
    Which topics are you covering? Yeah I'm the same, it's quite broad like. THere's 10 topics on the course outline, so think I'm gonna do an extra one for each section as backup!

Well there are definitely only 8 questions so not everything can come up as a full question. For section 1 I'm doing Henry in England and Henry in Ireland (lecture 1 & 4). For section 2, the witches (lecture 8) and something else - eek !

Its my last exam, the toughest and I have zero motivation left at this stage.

PS btw I'm pretty sure he said there is defo a question on the Scottish Ref.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McNuggy10

Well there are definitely only 8 questions so not everything can come up as a full question. For section 1 I'm doing Henry in England and Henry in Ireland (lecture 1 & 4). For section 2, the witches (lecture 8) and something else - eek !

Its my last exam, the toughest and I have zero motivation left at this stage.

PS btw I'm pretty sure he said there is defo a question on the Scottish Ref.

Thanks so much for that reply!! I'm thinking Henry has to come up in some way shape or form!! I'll jus keep cracking on at it though for the rest of the day.. I'm completely the same.. It's my last exam and I'm just DYING to be finished!! 7 exams is literally zero craic like!!!

Looking at the scottish reformation here and it's a bit confuzzling.. i might steer away from it seen as I'm gonna focus on Henry in section 1... mix it up a little like! ha

How did you get on? I thought the questions were fair enough but I couldn't really get my head together to write anything decent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement