Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webber BBQ's

Options
  • 11-05-2011 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

Does anybody know who in Ireland does the cheapest Weber BBQ's? I will travel for a good discount.

Thanks in advance. Any suppliers out there, please PM me.

Edit... It's spelt Weber, sorry.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l5lr

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

Does anybody know who in Ireland does the cheapest Weber BBQ's? I will travel for a good discount.

As far as I'm aware, they use the same pricing across all their retailers. Their Irish catalog has euro prices and is available in most stockists :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I think you are right l5lr, thanks for taking the time to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jvdm

Not sure If you got one yet - I picked one up in r q o Neill Drogheda at a good price - despite it being hard to find a discount on weber

l5lr wrote: »
    John_Rambo wrote: »
    Hi everyone.

As far as I'm aware, they use the same pricing across all their retailers. Their Irish catalog has euro prices and is available in most stockists :)

Advertisement