Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good overnight B&B / Hotel deals in Waterford at the moment?

• 11-05-2011 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭

Looking for good deals for 2 people in B&Bs/hotels in the Waterford area. Would appreciate any tips.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Take your pick really, it's a race to the bottom price wise at the moment. I stayed in Dooleys on a night out there in December B&B for like €69 for two and it's a handy hotel in the middle of town.

What's your price range?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

ziedth wrote: »
    Take your pick really, it's a race to the bottom price wise at the moment. I stayed in Dooleys on a night out there in December B&B for like €69 for two and it's a handy hotel in the middle of town.

What's your price range?

69 would really be the upper limit at present I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

Just booked one night in the Athenaeum House Hotel through a red ribbons deal. Two people, one night, room only EUR 45, June bank holiday Sat.

info@athenaeumhousehotel.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Tremelo wrote: »
    69 would really be the upper limit at present I'm afraid.

Then I would suggest there as the location is very good. Think someone told me the fitzwilton(which looks a much nicer hotel) is doing very good deals at the moment too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

If you don't mind staying a bit out from the City, The Ramada Viking Hotel have rooms for €49 this weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement