Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Guitarist with Vocals required Kildare Area

Options
  • 11-05-2011 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

That's right! We would like an experienced person with the above abilities to join our originals band. Age is not an issue but ability to play gigs and record is.

Genre: Rock/Alt.

PM for more info upon request

Cheers!

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Where in Kildare are you based? What kind of stuff do you do? Are you looking for lead vocals, or just backing vocals?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Bump!

bbbb-ump

bump!

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

Hi
    I might be interested. What sort of music do you play and do you have a demo or something I could listen to?

I play guitar and sing primarily but also play bass, some keys and handy enough at engineering, production and programming. Some demos here: www.soundcloud.com/wet-workers-union. Everything on there is me but I am pretty eclectic so please just use those songs as a measure of ability not taste.

Sure PM me if you are interested. cheers
    LAM

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Hi
    I might be interested. What sort of music do you play and do you have a demo or something I could listen to?

I play guitar and sing primarily but also play bass, some keys and handy enough at engineering, production and programming. Some demos here: www.soundcloud.com/wet-workers-union. Everything on there is me but I am pretty eclectic so please just use those songs as a measure of ability not taste.

Sure PM me if you are interested. cheers
    LAM

Last Angry Man.....they are some SERIOUS tunes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

Thanks man. Much appreciated. Finding the time to record is the biggest issue. If you like them subscribe to my soundcoud feed - have a few more in the pipeline.

Have been filling in with a friends band for a gig this weekend and enjoyed playing in a room with humans again so thought I'd see whats out there.

Just back from holidays so sorry for the delay getting back. Will be holding auditions in Dublin if anyone is intested.

Advertisement