Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids language classes

Options
  • 11-05-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is there anywhere in Kildare that does Spanish or French for a 5 yr old. There is a place in Maynooth but I am in south Kildare so making it to Maynooth in the evenings would be a struggle.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Hi Bazman,

Yes, my gf is a native and qualified Spanish speaker and is in the Kildare Town area. She can do private classes if you like and has 7 years of teaching experience to non-Spanish speakers.

If you would like to know more please send me a private message or post here.

Thanks,
    Ned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nuffi

Hi..

I have a 5 year old too that would love to get Spanish lessons for too. Would you mind sending me on details too...

Thanks in advance..

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Hi Nuffi, I have sent you a private message. If you don't get it then post here again please.

Advertisement