Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

epson p50 printer

Options
  • 11-05-2011 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

hope this is in the right place , mods feel free to move

have an epson p50 , keeps giving me general error , reset ink pads but still giving me the error ,
    any help ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Crazy World

antocann wrote: »
    hope this is in the right place , mods feel free to move

have an epson p50 , keeps giving me general error , reset ink pads but still giving me the error ,
    any help ?

thanks

Did you get this sorted?
    I was considering buying one of these to replace my old Epson R285, as i need to print on DVDs too. I'd love to even find another R285 as it never gave me a problem but had been discontinued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

Did you get this sorted?
    I was considering buying one of these to replace my old Epson R285, as i need to print on DVDs too. I'd love to even find another R285 as it never gave me a problem but had been discontinued.

nope never got it sorted :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Have a look for reset tools (should be able to find them free online sometimes) to reset the Waste Ink Counter. The chances of the waste ink pads leaking after doing this are quite slim, but again it is something to keep in mind all the same

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

yoyo wrote: »
    Have a look for reset tools (should be able to find them free online sometimes) to reset the Waste Ink Counter. The chances of the waste ink pads leaking after doing this are quite slim, but again it is something to keep in mind all the same

Nick

thanks Nick,
    had done all that and connected the waste to an external container , i reset what needed but still didnt work at the time

Advertisement