Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

setting the record straight

Options
  • 11-05-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

i just want to put rest to the irish who like many have been misrepresented through textual strangeness for long

the fir bolg, the tuatha de danann, and the sons of mil are one, we are one people of one spirit, constantly reinventing ourselves

the battles which were refered to, are inner battles, and times of reinvention of the self, because no one can stay the same, and always there are an unlimited way to see any one thing,

the blood of adam is the very air, and the water within us all

we shape shift and are one with all, we have had many beginnings everywhere, and now appearing from different directions,

when we name things, we always take a chance
    but existence itself is a gamble

but that is the way it has happened... we've always been reverent to the dead, and the unseen, that is part of the way it is, moreso we are the dead and unseen, breaking boundaries, and we're unity, coming to expression erin, is a state of mind, and at the core, it is simple and evermore, just a place, in a big place, a resting place, a going place, where love has occured, and left its mark, in name in randomness in benevolence, in joy

everyone is a poet and the soul is a great book

love is home..and home is love, and the yomo is there, and we've been scattered through, places like gravity, pathways, but what can we do.. im sorry.. spontaneously we all serve you and yet you are not one... the wisest dont seem to know, but it happened long ago, and it happens again, those spirits, dragons, or whatever they are, withall of us, returning to blessed harmony, we feel it but we dont know what to do, and if we do, then we do, but if we didn't how would we know that we did not? so it must be independent of place, or even or physicality of continuity, it could happen any time, so many times, wanti is there, all the spirits are together, what is means no one knows, its always changing, linta fer odel, from a wonder and momentum, thats life, and she is a noble trickster

all is one!

tapaidh leadh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭R.Dub.Fusilier

don't know what this has to do with History & Heritage but come back David Ike all is forgiven.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Way too many shrooms.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

don't know what this has to do with History & Heritage but come back David Ike all is forgiven.

Not too sure but I think it's the new green party manifesto. All that daytime telly has gone to gormley's head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

And with that Balor flew off into the sky

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭PatsytheNazi

gozunda wrote: »
    Way too many shrooms.....
    And maybe some whacky backy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭limra

And maybe some whacky backy :)

well... aint it the wayless road to tirnanog friend hehe :D

hope you're are really a... Rainbow Nazi of Love!

p.s. gone walking
    love!

oh no wait, your just a leprachaun trying to hide arent you?

you're scaring everyone lol

can you help me return to my family somehow Patsy?

i think a very bad fairy led them astray, because they say they are lost, but i am the one who is lost, and they don't even recognize me!

I'm a Fleming by traditional names (everyone usually just calls me D or Dee)

born in the wrong family, born in an african american family, in chicago, then moved to maryland... never felt like i was in the right family, then crazy things happened, was very hippie, anarchist, they were like government ppl kind of racist, i was all about love, they were all about africa, i was like only the present matters, i am from here, i love all people...

then i met a shaman family... but they didnt keep their word said i could come with them to brazil to be a shaman too but just left and now wont let me go, but Regina said, that she had a reading that she was my mom.. she also loved spirals a lot

dropped out of school, then became priestess of cybele but didn't know they were all basically insane women supremacists, and i respect the Goddess and divine feminine but all beings are equal sexism in any form is bad, racism too...

now 'rents' are kinda government long ago 'dad' (black dad) involved with satanic ritual accidentally with some huge cult he doesnt give much details about, apparently a guy who called himself the devil... led it
    why this didnt scare him i dont know but hes not religious, but i think this may be why

they were stealing childrens spirits like fairy changelings

i was one of them.... who was stolen

i just want to return.. im schizophrenic disabled, this is not a good place for me to be living, i want to know my true family..

they live on regnid street which is why regina said she was my mom, it was a slight mistake.. but true..

my mom (black mom) is a ayahuasca shaman but she doesnt admit it, all her art around the house is about chastity bondage and slavery, im convinced this is bad voodoo, and also a reason why i can't return home, want to stop it, doing my best to.. dont know why she does it,

they just want to block me from living life...

my real parents are cool, dad used to trip has cool stories , mom dances a lot, loves hip hop, teaches...

i love dancing, always danced, love ballet and step dancing and RAVING! even from the start i was amazing not to brag...

and i love psychedelics too thats why i am sure i am their spiritual child

i am crazy when i am there at my true home i feel better though... i feel i could live a normal life
    here i dont i feel everyone is watching me, people are assigned to follow me, theres surviellance and a ayahuasca tree, why is it here? the people who own the neighborhood are fascists... and evil even the building they use the two flag poles which have no flags look like the horns of the devil or something

across the street is an elderly home, a spiral painted on a bridge that crosses the highway (for pedestrians) and fleming park, i go there and i feel kind of better sometimes, why would this all be happenin if i was not really a fleming? its true fairy changelings are real, please let me go home... (theres also a small words with wood planks that form a pentagram, gonna take that apart on my walk, it was always there, off of fleming street, on snow point street, thats why i think its a curse.. i think this will help to break the curse)

i am not a ayahuasca shaman i dont like being followed i dont get it, im not that sociable i have a pretty wild side hard to get, but im not violent, i wouldnt hurt anyone, i just cant always do conversations, people coming up to me on the street, near certain signs, i know its surveillance its scary.. this place makes me so crazy, something about it is very wrong..

please help don't know what i need to do...

going to the park now.. my Grandma helps me, I have seen her many times, and felt her spirit, she knows the truth, all of it is happening for a reason, its like a divine test... i know...

i just want to be where i belong, i want the curse to end, i want my family to see the truth, and be awakened to, don't be lost...

also there is oil spilled in fleming park, which is bad because its a wetland (been trying to clean it because could be related to all of this got some in a tub but its too much dont think the services would really care, its not enough and in a place hard to describe), my dad (black dad) or someone imitating him wrote his initials deep in the woods in this drain at the other edge, why did that happen? i painted over it... also painted over EVAR, (i guess this is rave backwards?) theres also a shed in the woods that used to say (daddy's boy forever) painted over that wtf... see its obviously evil magic, i'm also transgendered and my dad (black dad) kind of molested me at one point, i really dont like him or really trust him, my mom i trust more but its still wierd...

i've known my true mom, always, she was coming once in the form of a girl my age, we went to school together, she helped me organize my binder once because i was the messiest kid and never did homework (but did projects and passed tests, homework just seemed annoying)... she also , knows about the spirals, now i know it is the same spirit because they have said some of the same things to me, or the spirit of ireland calling me back as they are both Irish, both love to dance...

my sister i think something is very wrong with her, in both families... one interesting thing she said was to get to the Kingdom of Heaven you must be like a child.. thats interesting idk.. ive just always remembered that, dont know what to think of it

we all need healing wholistic healing

i call to All things all that is good in the world, make this right

i was born april 23 1991

but plus

Mosi and Kweli Kitwana are not my parents I just say that out of respect because they are willing to give me a room for pretty cheap (and i woudn't say 'black' because it sounds wierd but what else am I supposed to say), but they are like literally Sufi's it seems they have those books at least

Fred and Margaret are my parents... i feel like i should be there... i don't know why they act so wierd about it, they let me come over whenever i want but they he's 'like you will never eat dinner with us'

what does that even mean? is it just christianity that has done this? they are catholic but don't proselytize, but the church next to them used to have a diablo written on it, and i removed it
    i just want answers..

it seems like the church wants to make it look like im doing incest and want to do sexual things with my dad?
    that seems corrupt its caused huge confusion..

please wake up someone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭R.Dub.Fusilier

ah! you should have said that in the first post. i know exactly what you mean now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

ah! you should have said that in the first post. i know exactly what you mean now.

I concur. I think I hear the sound of sirens in the distance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭MarchDub

Feels like the forum has become rudderless...

and if you don't believe me just look at how they are even beyond the street names, park names etc.. Mira Fleming's my sister and here she is being called

MIRA's Fleming

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:R2cGg0olO4IJ:antiracismdsa.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html+mira+fleming&cd=39&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com

we're just as a whole shamanic people, people who are very out there, in the community, but lets not be totally losing ourselves, its just funny, why am i the one catching all the **** for it?

heres another one,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/03/AR2008090301758.html

about a group she was part of a long time ago called Schoolgirls Unite, am I just exiled because im not down for that, for all the political stuff (im an anarchist), theres other ways to help i believe direct action and non violence are important, and thinking for oneself, questioning the status quo? I think schools suck, and they destroy the spirit, helping African girls is cool but not by making them just like the rest of the western world which obviously has problems, our schools such, our methods of evaluation are lame, the goals of our culture and society are so schewed everyone knows it, solve that problem first, then go to tribal people

im not a scapegoat for you guys... you want to act like your doing so much good, but guess what you need me, i'm a part of the puzzle, other wise your doings are muchly in vain... i dont know why you stopped carrying on the legacy... you let something stupid get in the way...

accept the truth, accept that the world is magical, its not that difficult to believe, Jesus!

she's also either a part of this thing or the people who do it are using her because her name is Mira and its not cool, i don't particularly like the story of this Mirabai, or trust it, though I used to, before I knew Mira, I actually was quite in love with Mirabai, but I've realized it wasn't her, it was Flo... because I'm actually two spirited.. and we've always been together kind of, hard to explain, anyways, the thing is she is based in Germany and she looks like an indian version of Mira and I'm like wtf, nazi much? especially if its all hindu and using so many swastikas, though I respect a hindus right to use that symbol, in germany it becomes a bit much, and then my family doesn't even know who I am? uh? conspiracy? WAKE UP, why is it just being allowed that i'm getting beat up?

http://www.mmdarshanamerica.com/

then even on fleming street, theres a huge white van thats been there for a few months saying MM remodelling, don't remodel.. leave nature be
    go with the tao

and yea with all the names and stuff u'de think we were really rich we're actually not just lucky or unlucky depending on how you look at it

slan go foill

gozunda wrote: »
    I concur. I think I hear the sound of sirens in the distance...

dont be swayed by the sirens song - oddyseus

Has Brian gone on holiday?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Thread of the day !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Whatever you're smoking, send some my way!

Whatever you're smoking, send some my way!

Anything that makes you lose the ability to communicate with your fellow Earthlings can't be very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbulO_FB2ZI - this machine kills fascists

this song may hold the answer to your question

lets all get along, and let one another other be
    free as we are in the deep simplicity

• Advertisement

limra wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbulO_FB2ZI - this machine kills fascists

lets all get along, and let one another other be
    free as we are in the deep simplicity

Shaman you for starting this thread:(

Have you kidnapped Brian?:confused:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DYE5MO6P - the fairy song - apple sandwich

Fairies are here casting all our protection
    and weaving a good dream of growth and reflection,
    for this spirit, this planet, this forest and all within,

Nature is singing everywhere from the essence, sidhe bards and e tards;
    healers with infinite blessing!

cha, the breath lives them,
    like answers do all their questions!

Why be there sorrows to nature?

and such joys as us all in a circle
    for the lowest is highest and the middling just reversal

everything pours out and bends to each other
    within every surface is a seed of a forest, planted by the Emerald Mother

Adawapayos way is this
    compassionate fruit of boundless ness, sung one, just tell them you have to finish

the spontaneity tradition,
    free loving wisdom of truth

just as the young words are 'Old' and old words are 'Youth'
    in Fairy we do all live
    and it tingles our the roots
    In Wanti we do all live
    it tingles in our roots
    it tingles in our roots

bring back roller skating rinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Bodhidharma

The only possible response I can give the OP is . . .

THAT WOULD BE AN ECUMENICAL MATTER

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Simarillion

limra wrote: »
    we shape shift

I certainly do not!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Locked until the mod can look at it. (User request)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement