Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware...

Options
  • 11-05-2011 2:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

unleddq.png

Just encase you come across Louis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

IMG tag in AH fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

what a bummer

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

That is a very bizzare article.........very, very bizzare.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Surely he would be uploading his sperms?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

That is one very badly written article.
    Was it written by a six year old!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭cml387

Biggins wrote: »

After extensive research,I believe this article is from the Red Pepper, Uganda's Hottest Tabloid.

It's no more badly written than The Sun IMO.

http://redpepper.co.ug/welcome/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Biggins wrote: »

BUM! Hehehehehehehehehehhehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

godtabh wrote: »
    unleddq.png

Just encase you come across Louis

Encase what? Ones anal sphincter? Don't worry, I'm way ahead of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

The evening herald has gone down hill lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Image fixed by a swift move to Cool..

Oh, and "eat the poo poo"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Oh dear lord! That's a classy newspaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

What...the...hell...
    City socialite and Capital FM, AM-PM programme presenter, the bubbly Flavia Tumusiime is surely paying the price of having a sweet voice and looking juicy. According to close pals ‘she is having sleepless nights fending off horny city ****, stalkers and Lesbos.’
    In fact Flavia confirmed this to one snoop recently.

She revealed; “I’ve had stalkers for a very long time. There is even one lad who has been sending me love letters for the past three or four years. I also receive messages from my facebook inbox of guys threatening to bonk me into tatters every single day.

Some even get the courage to come to my workplace.” She also admitted that the number of city Lesbos who want to have a fling with her or worse still marry her has been on the increase lately. This latest development comes weeks after we revealed how a top self confessed city wanker who owns a video library in Wandegeya, is always boasting of how he ‘shafts’ the radio and TV presenter in his imagination every night.

He told our snoops that he resorted to the sinful and shameful act as a consolation after several futile attempts to lay the sexy radio star. Pals had also chipped in that the first time he saw Flavia on TV, he shouted on top of his voice and assured everybody in the bar how he was going to ‘shaft’ her that very night.

However, they were shocked the next day when they gathered around him the next day to get tips on how to shaft a celebrity like Flavia and all Mr. Wanker mentioned was a bathroom, water and soap as the only items a man needs to shaft any lady. He further confessed that whenever he sees Flavia on K-Filez, he grabs soap and dashes to the nearest bathroom to ‘lay’ her. With this craziness, we think Flavia needs a mean looking bodyguard or else…!!
    http://redpepper.co.ug/welcome/?p=8328

The Sun better watch out. They've got some serious competition by the look of it :pac:

Advertisement