Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bb bulk buying

• 11-05-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭

where can you buy bb in bulk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I do see the boxes of BB's that they arrive into the shops in. Maybe ask the shop managers can you do a deal with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

There is no reason you couldn't negotiate a bulk price with any retailer, starting with 1 box as a minimum order with better discount the more you buy. Some retailers offer the 25kg sacks of BBs, personally I prefer the box of individual bottles/bags approach as it ensures each bottle/bag of BBs is in the same condition when you open it as it was when it left the factory, there's no telling what happens to BBs in a large sack once it's been opened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,752 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Those nice people at SE Airsoft do a 25kg bag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

I buy all my bbs in bulk.get a few lads to chip in to lower the cost.Most retailers are willing to do a bulk price for you.We get 20 bags of .25g 4000 bbs for around 200 euro depending on the retailer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

some retailers do team deals best i saw was box of 20 bags 4000 bbs .2 for 120e.
    that works out at 6e a bag. if you shop around you may get them cheaper

• Advertisement

josh68 wrote: »
    some retailers do team deals best i saw was box of 20 bags 4000 bbs .2 for 120e.
    that works out at 6e a bag. if you shop around you may get them cheaper
    Be carefull buying bbs so cheap.Iv been stung from the quailty of the bbs be so bad.Its a good idea to be 1 or 2 days and try them out first

damagegt wrote: »
    Be carefull buying bbs so cheap.Iv been stung from the quailty of the bbs be so bad.Its a good idea to be 1 or 2 days and try them out first

i use them all the time never had a problem . there ics bbs . no jams in 6 mts of using them

All the better.Any i bought that were so cheap caused major problemsbut then again they were a generic no name bb.

they sell one bag for 8.50 and box for less . pm me if you want to know were.
    i think there great for the price.
    :D:D:):):D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Don't buy ICS BB's! My gun nearly died using them! I was so sad coz I thought my gun was broken but it turns out it was the BBs I was using! which were ICS!
    xXx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

damagegt wrote: »
    I buy all my bbs in bulk.get a few lads to chip in to lower the cost.Most retailers are willing to do a bulk price for you.We get 20 bags of .25g 4000 bbs for around 200 euro depending on the retailer.

Know anywhere in the cork/limerick that does this? I know that Midwest does it but don't know who else might and would like to know if there's other options if I'll buy some with my friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Don't buy ICS BB's! My gun nearly died using them! I was so sad coz I thought my gun was broken but it turns out it was the BBs I was using! which were ICS!
    xXx
    I have used ICS without any problems. I have found that some mags(TM) dont like them. Had an issue with MP7 and solved it with MAG brand mags.
    May not be relevant but is only issue I have had with ICS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

DeBurca wrote: »
    Those nice people at SE Airsoft do a 25kg bag

Im drunk at the moment so hopefully I've made no mistakes when doing my maths!!

If we look at the GFC prices the advantage of buying in bulk in not too great being honest.

As per link rounding up by 5cent its 270Euro for 125,000 BB's in bulk. For gunfire branded 0.20 BB's.
    http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=989&sub=62&subcat=Gunfire%20/%20GFC%20BBs

If rounding up by 5cents also its 9Euro for 4000bb's by gunfire 0.20g BB's.
    http://www.seairsoft.net/product_details.php?id=637&sub=7&subcat=BB%27s

So...125000 BBs divided into 4000 BB bags is 31.25 Bags.

31.25 bags at 9 Euro per 4000 = 281.25 Euros (for 125000 BBs)

thats 11.25 in the difference or 11.20 if you take back the 5cent I used when rounding up.

Do I really want to spend 270 Euros (Price of an AEG!) on loads of BB's when I'm gonna be stuck with the same brand and more importantly weight til I run out when I only save 11 and a bit Euros??? I think not. Id rather have a variety of
    smaller bags with different weights and brands depending on what the Airsoft gun liked and weather conditions.

~B

Advertisement