Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGB Rollout for Castleconnell?

Options
  • 11-05-2011 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm very anxious to upgrade my connection (I'm only a few hundred meters from the exchange) - but I haven't seen any discussion about exchanges being upgraded past March 2011.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I'm very anxious to upgrade my connection (I'm only a few hundred meters from the exchange) - but I haven't seen any discussion about exchanges being upgraded past March 2011.
    Thanks

Hi backhome2005
    have recieved your DM also, will look into this and should have answer later today or tomorrow.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 19 fantastic2007

Hi lads. Any update on this for C'connell? Hoping to get NGB soon or else UPC might have to be visited. D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi lads. Any update on this for C'connell? Hoping to get NGB soon or else UPC might have to be visited. D
    Hi fantastic2007
    afraid no date set for this exchange which means unlikely to be upgraded this year.
    Sorry.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

Hi fantastic2007
    afraid no date set for this exchange which means unlikely to be upgraded this year.
    Sorry.
    Tony

Sorry to hijack....but Im in Newcastlwest Co. Limerick and im wondering if NGB is available and if so how does one go about upgrading and are there fees associated with this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

kopfan77 wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack....but Im in Newcastlwest Co. Limerick and im wondering if NGB is available and if so how does one go about upgrading and are there fees associated with this

Hi kopfan77,

Thanks for contacting eircom on boards.

As far as I can tell your area has already been or is due to be migrated to NGB.

This is a free upgrade and offer includes unlimited usage.

If you're an eircom customer and would like to PM your home phone number, I can check if you're already upgraded or due to be.

Otherwise, contact Broadband Sales directly : 1800 503303 (freefone).

Kind regards
    Ant

• Advertisement
Advertisement