Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anaal Fu*kin Nathrakh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I concur. Actually I'm concurring the sh*t out of this thread. <unf unf unf unf unf>.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

chin_grin wrote: »
    I concur. Actually I'm concurring the sh*t out of this thread. <unf unf unf unf unf>.

lol, have to say they are one band im mad to see live, I met Dave Hunt when Benediction were playing the Damnation Festival few years back, pretty down to earth guy. Judging by the live tube videos they play well Live :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got to see them live back February last year in Whelans, they were just amazing, though they had to put up with ****ty sound problems. First album I got from them was "Hell is Empty...", and I thought it was great, but holy f*ck, In the Constellation was just outstanding. I'm gonna get Passion when it's officially out too.

And one of my favourite items of clothing I have is the hoodie version of this tee: http://fetorecords.bigcartel.com/product/anaal-nathrakh-1984-tshirt-pre-order

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭metzengerstein

tried to listen to these guys ,but just cant anymore ,some of the songs start ok and some have good bits ,but then alot of it is just horrible noise.and just repeats itself over and over

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

tried to listen to these guys ,but just cant anymore ,some of the songs start ok and some have good bits ,but then alot of it is just horrible noise.and just repeats itself over and over

hahah well they are deffo not for everyones taste, that type of music you either get it or you dont, none of this "it will grow on you" because it wont:D

maybe youll like these Guys :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭AaronEnnis

'The Codex Necro' and 'Domine Non Es Dignus' are pretty cool Mayhem worship mixed with Grindcore, everything else ranges from passable to complete crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

Seen them last time they played Whelans with Marduk.. They were alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I heard of these lads a few years ago (but never actualyl heard any of there music until recently.)

Pretty goddamn broootal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

http://fetorecords.bigcartel.com/artist/anaal-nathrakh they have a kind of a mini-sale on merch, just saw it today so I dunno how long it'll run. Getting 2 t-shirts off it anyway. A plus is the label is co-run by Mick Kenney of AN and Shane Embury of Napalm Death.

(apologies if this qualifies as advertising)

Advertisement