Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surface Piercing

Options
  • 11-05-2011 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I was just wondering, I've had a surface piercing done on the back of my neck for 4months, I've just taken it out, does it take long to close over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Depends on each person although because you haven't had it long it should close up soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 optimised

Sorry do you mean a matter of hours or days? anything i can do to prevent it closing?

Keep the jewellery is the only way of keeping it open.

Like I said it varies from person to person. It might be a matter of hours, could be a couple of days.

What happened was I lost the Bar from it and don't have another one so I'll have to wait til the morning to get one.

Best thing to do is pop into your piercer tomorrow and get them to put a new bar in for you :)

• Advertisement

Yeah I have to get it changed to a shorter bar anyways so it should be open enough for them to put it on yeah?

They'll be able to tell you better than we would!

Advertisement