Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student bus service roscommon / galway ??

Options
  • 11-05-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Anyone know of a student service private bus operator that runs between Galway and Roscommon Friday / Sunday's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Every Galway regional bus service that I know about is on here. Easy enough to check for your town there.

If you find one that's not listed, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Hi Anyone know of a student service private bus operator that runs between Galway and Roscommon Friday / Sunday's

Westlink Coaches (formerly McGowans) in Drumshambo cover most of Roscommon. They run buses from Leitrim down through places like Elphin, Boyle, Roscommon town, Frenchpark, Ballinagare, Castlerea, Ballinlough and just about all the others in between.

Mind you its been several years since I used them when I was a student so some of those ROUTES may have changed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Toy

The was a private service running when I was in NUIG, but it has been a long time so things might have changed.

Contact the students union: http://www.su.nuigalway.ie/contact (it doesn't matter if you're planning GMIT :p ) and they'll be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭connollys

Donnellys coaches run buses between Longford and Galway every Friday and Sunday which goes through Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 romeo yankee

Many thanks everyone for the info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

connollys wrote: »
    Donnellys coaches run buses between Longford and Galway every Friday and Sunday which goes through Roscommon.

Do you have any more info - eg a website or even just contact details? If I can confirm a few more details I'll put them on my list.

Advertisement