Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concreting the side of my house

• 11-05-2011 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi,I am wondering what sort of cost it would take to concrete the side of my house, it is a semi detached which is open at the minute. Ideally I would like 2 pillars to put gates on (in the future) the measurement is 13 foot wide by 33 foot in length. The surface on it at the moment is stone similarly sized so I guess that would need compacting first. I probably want to park on it at some stage so whatever depth that would require. Also I would like it to be a slight slope at the front. I have a lot of pics of it but am curious as to what sort of cost it would be. Nothing fancy designed wise, just concrete!
    Thanks.

Advertisement