Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADELE

Options
  • 11-05-2011 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Such a random post I know but I was just thinking I was really never one to like Adele's music. I knew she could sing just her songs weren't appealing to me. I mean I'm into Foo Fighters, Muse etc..But I must say her new album is astonishing. I love it. She has a great way of protraying a feeling through lyrics and beautiful melodic piano. She's a woman with ambition. A woman to look up to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 music crazy

Instantly liked her from her first album but her second album is amazing. It seems to have hit a wider audience unlike the first one .I totally agree with you though on the meaningful lyrics and how she conveys the song with so much feeling. I love how it is about her voice unlike so many artists today. She is truly inspirational but I will not be liked for saying this I think because she is getting so much airplay that at times I have found myself switching over to something else when her songs come on. I fear a James Blunt moment coming , remember him? I really , really hope not :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

have to disagree, i know nearly everyone thinks shes "fab" but i really dont.

I think there abit depressing to be honest. I heard she wrote her second album over some guy shed been with for 3months! wow long time (not):D

Anyways her music jus doesnt do it for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 optimised

Mc Kenzie wrote: »
    have to disagree, i know nearly everyone thinks shes "fab" but i really dont.

I think there abit depressing to be honest. I heard she wrote her second album over some guy shed been with for 3months! wow long time (not):D

Anyways her music jus doesnt do it for me

If she did then that is pretty awful :O

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fauntleroy

I heard the guy she wrote the album about tried to sue her for part of the royalties since he "inspired" the music. Douchebag!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

the guy she wrote about , she was actualy with him for 2 years :O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

21 is a stunning album. I've been a fan of her's since I first heard Chasing Pavements, her voice just has an effect on me. She always sing's with conviction and emotion, it's so endearing. I think the songs on 21 are very well crafted and flow really well.

I watched her performing at Albert Hall a few weeks ago and when she broke down in tears singing Someone Like You...so did I. She really gets the audience behind her, when she couldn't sing anymore, the entire audience sang for her. It was pretty beautiful!

Advertisement