Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you sleep with your animals?

• 11-05-2011 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭

Random question: Do any of you sleep with the dog/cat on the bed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

No but the OH sometimes resembles a dog in the mornings...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I sometimes have the dog in with me but she tends to take over the whole bed, growling if I move an inch. :rolleyes: Brat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I've woken up with a few (night)mares!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

KeithM89 wrote: »

bit woof or just a bitch ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They wander in and out but almost never sleep in my bed. They jump in the second I get up to go to the bathroom though.

hondasam wrote: »
    bit woof or just a bitch ?
    Neither, she just tends to have some white foamy stuff around her mouth...

/i am sooooo dead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Neither, she just tends to have some white foamy stuff around her mouth...

/i am sooooo dead...

she needs to see a doctor for those fits :D

wimp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No because he spends half the day sticking his hairy face into other dogs piss. He's made his choice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

does yore ma count?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The wifey could tell you she has woken up beside me a few times and I've been looking a bit woof!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

No, not because we don't want him too, he can't be bothered with our tossing and turning in the night:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Im quite the maine man when i'm lion in me bed meself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

Nope but have had the two of them burst threw the door at inopportune times, wanting to play too ;-)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not through the night, but not unusual for one of the cats to come in in the morning for a sleep while I'm still in bed.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Not during the night, but my dog likes to bound up to the attic in the morning and have another sleep on my bed, after he just woke up.

Its a dogs life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭biscuiteater

as soon as the husband leaves for work the dog sneaks upstairs and hops on the end of the bed, same if he goes to the pub, goes back to his own bed once the lord and master returns at night, or as soon as i get up in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Yep :) My pup always sleeps in the bed with me, sometimes even under the quilt with his head on the pillow :o He's freakishly human like. His snoring gets a bit out of hand, but at least he can't complain about my snoring ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

as soon as the husband leaves for work the dog sneaks upstairs and hops on the end of the bed, same if he goes to the pub, goes back to his own bed once the lord and master returns at night, or as soon as i get up in the morning

I've seen dvd's like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Cat used to come in, in the mornings, head-butt me a few times then stalk my feet like a predator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Nope but his bed is in my room near the bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Yep, my dog sleeps at the end of my bed. it was grand when he was a puppy but he is huge now and he snores. He finds my feet and rests his head on them. Really cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Yes. My dog usually sleeps on the bed with me. If she gets too hot, she moves to the floor where there is a blanket for her and I leave the bedroom door open so she can wander down to the kitchen if she gets thirsty etc. She is always back cuddled up to me in the mornings though. I don't really like her being on my pillow (she has long hair - you work it out) but that's where she lies, so I put up with it. I am grateful to have her and never take her company, loyalty and affection for granted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

was that after you dogged her doggy style

orourkeda wrote: »
    was that after you dogged her doggy style

No it was after i jizzed in her face obviously...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I always bring my pet to bed...........Its really cute, first I put Goldy up on the pillow, he starts shaking and throwing himself around with excitement then after a minute or 2 settles down and doesnt move for the rest of the night.

Stoopid goldfish keep dying on me during the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Condon

slept wit a dog once after she bought me a taco chip!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Who could sleep with all that sex going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭HappyTuesday

Yup, I usually have two dogs and a cat on my bed or scattered around my room somewhere. I feel like Ace Ventura when I wake up every morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

PedoPriest wrote: »
    Yup, I usually have two dogs and a cat on my bed or scattered around my room somewhere. I feel like Ace Ventura when I wake up every morning.

there must be hairs everywhere? Do you not find that.......oh, I don't know....manky??

Advertisement