Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you sleep with your animals?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭HappyTuesday

there must be hairs everywhere? Do you not find that.......oh, I don't know....manky??

Meh, it can get messy, but not manky. My dogs and cat are very clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

Jaysus I'd never bring an animal into the house, never mind the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

The dog at home hasn't slept in a kennel in years. She has her choice of beds and people to sleep with. I love it when she cuddles up beside. Our bodies sync together and our favourite position is in between my legs, using my fanny (clothed) as a pillow. I love rubbing my feet on her belly too.
    Biggins wrote: »
    I've woken up with a few (night)mares!

Wait until Madmammy hears about this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I don't always go asleep with the cat on the bed, but whenever I wake up, he's there. Is lovely and comforting. Also, he snores like a little tractor which is terribly cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 OhMeOhMy

Hell no. The last time I even had a dog in the house, he came into the room at 5am, jumped up onto the bed where he proceeded to vomit the content of his undigested dinner (lamb chops) onto the duvet.
    Had to strip the bed and redo it in a bleary eyed daze.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Never had any animals really, but I used to stay at my grandmothers house as a child and used to leave the door open at night to let the cat come snuggle up beside me in the earlier hours then at about 8am 2 massive springer spaniels used to barge in and jump on the bed licking me in the face while I wrestled and hugged them. Best thing to wake up to ever! Sadly haven't got to experience that in ages.
    At my other grandmothers the little jack rustle used to come up and attack the blanket (really roughly) and drag it all over the place. He just basically went for anything that moved underneath it. Was cute but dangerous at times, he was a thick ****er but I loved him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No, but I have been told i'm abit of one in the bed.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

KeithM89 wrote: »
    No but the OH sometimes resembles a dog in the mornings...

ooooohhh meeoowwww! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

My missus does it when I'm not there and I think it's gross, no matter how clean you think they are they are the ones who need to get wormed and flea'd, they stick there noses in each others ****e and lick their own bits any chance they get.

So far I've never seen a dog wipe it's arse either.

Not hygienic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

My dog regularly attempts to sleep on my head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭paddy0090

So far I've never seen a dog wipe it's arse either.

On your carpet? No.

Coco sleeps with me. Likes to climb into the duvet cover

Advertisement