Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet

Options
  • 11-05-2011 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello everyone:)

I want to share my experience, unpleasant and completely not understandable for me. March 13 I sent to support@magnet.ie, 24 emails (2 weeks before I sent only one and no one answered, so these 24), informing them that I'd have carried out the April 15th and I'd like to know if they will be able to move to broadband new address. The next day we rang Magnet and said that of course they can do it, albeit not the same broadband but otherwise, I told about everything would be ok if it was not ... :
    - April 1 already got the account to pay for the landline, of course, prized for a whole month.
    - Eircom line connected the April 20
    - Magnet modem and sent it to me I could pick up on April 28 ... to the old address, where already for a few days there lived
    - May 3, I received the modem, plugged, and to this day, my link looks like the attached photo. Well, unfortunately I have a contract with them for 12 months but ... time flies fast:)

They really can not do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

welcome to crappy dsl ireland.

best advice i can give ya is get upc.

Advertisement