Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on getting alot of money on

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

ft9 wrote: »
    This horse may well have run already.
    Do ye think there will be anymore said about it if its beat?
    Chances are there is no horse at all.

mjp wrote: »
    Cant see it being S.R. Handicapper looks to be well on top of it and got a 10 pound rise for its last win. This is an ultra competitive race with a lot of horse from the top yards of Mullins,Elliott and Meade represented and can prob see a few of these runners turning up in galway in a few weeks time.
    The racing in Galway in a few weeks time is probably the worst at any time of the year, leaving aside the big races.

I wouldn't use a horse entry in Galway as an indicator.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭mjp

He clearly says that the horse has no recent form so how does 2 wins from its last 3 races make you think that Steeles Rock is the horse in question???
    No way would a horse of his profile(good ground winner) be 33/1 as poster expected in a handicap hurdle anywhere in Ireland this summer unless your talking about the Galway Hurdle. Race is made up of 120 rated hurdlers so think we may look elsewhere to find this plot horse.

Would think the original poster is nervous reading this thread as he is afraid he gave away too much information and rest of connections wont be happy if we manage to mess up their plans of the coup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Dailynaps

So we are looking for a hcap hurdle in Ireland, horse with no form, hasn't run in two months, low profile jockey (and presumably trainer).

Only probables today look like Matchbook and Substitute in the 7.20 Bellewstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Some money for Substitute,but not enough to think a large gamble is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

The 2 weeks is up now, so my reckoning is

1- There is no horse, never was.

2- The horse was beat and the OP is waiting on someone to pull off a massive gamble in a handicap hurdle so he/she can lay claim to it.

ft9 wrote: »
    The 2 weeks is up now, so my reckoning is

1- There is no horse, never was.

I would agree, anyone wanting a severe lash of cash on their own horse wouldn't need to ask on here how to get loads of cash on me thinks :)

Exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

LandaTouch wrote: »

additional info:
    horse will be 33-1
    5K total at best prices from 33-1 downwards
    handicap on a decent track

all advice help welcome (for all that leave good advice and a tel number i will give a quick txt 10 min before off of race)

It was strange that OP knew what price it would be but did'nt know how to get money on
    .Also a novice putting 5k on seems alot.

Also looking for complete strangers telephone numbers to text them before the race.
    It alls seems very strange.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I bet its Bumsex havin a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

I am the horse naaaaaaaaay i didn't win

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LandaTouch

Sorry for not keeping you's posted.........been quiet busy. Just after reading through all comments since my last post...not going to respond to alot of post's because i'd be here all week.

Updates:

-Horse has not run and will not be running anytime soon.:(
    -Horse was schooling and strained tendon (lucky it wasnt in the race....or my 5k would be gone)...he's been blistered and vet said he will be out of action for 7/8 months

In relation to some of the BS posts..... horse has no form...would have been 33-1 because of this and the fact he never won on track
    Horse has plenty of ability because he was placed in a bumper when staying is his game.
    -Plan was to run in Kilbeggan a few weeks ago

ahhh well at least I still have my 5k....and we can try another day

Sorry to hear about the injury.

LandaTouch wrote: »

In relation to some of the BS posts..... horse has no form.................Horse has plenty of ability because he was placed in a bumper when staying is his game..........

No form but placed in a bumper :confused:
    No recent form maybe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 LandaTouch

The time is Near

• Registered Users Posts: 11 johnjoda

?

Advertisement