Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport trouble

• 11-05-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Well Im signing up for my first passport on my own, when i was younger i was under my mother on her passport but she's got a new one and there's a question asking if i've ever had a passport so i dont know what to put in there. I know the answer is a simple yes or no but i need the passport by the 24th june! I need help ASAP

Much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭bhur

DaleB91 wrote: »
    Well Im signing up for my first passport on my own, when i was younger i was under my mother on her passport but she's got a new one and there's a question asking if i've ever had a passport so i dont know what to put in there. I know the answer is a simple yes or no but i need the passport by the 24th june! I need help ASAP

Much appreciated!

well you never had a passport?

Thats a no so...

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Yea never had my own one but travelled on my mams one. My name and date of birth is on it just

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Why don't you give the Garda Station a ring? They should be able to tell you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Yea never had my own one but travelled on my mams one. My name and date of birth is on it just

yes but u never had a passport... the answer is no... unless the passport was in your name

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

No - as the others have said this is your first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭deise blue

Go to the Post Office.

An Post operate an express delivery service with a 10 day delivery for passports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

As others have said, you've never had your own passport, so the answer is 'No'. If you answered 'Yes', they would be expecting you to enclose it as old passports are destroyed to prevent identification theft.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Much appreciated!

If you need it by next month I think you will have to go down to Cork office in person.
    Check out the thread on passport problems.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055861574&page=31

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

This is not really Waterford city related so as LuckyCharms said you'll probably find the experts on the passport thread in the travel section.

Advertisement