Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Unlocking

Options
  • 11-05-2011 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hiya,
    Just wondering if anyone knows or has the codes for unlocking a curve 8520.

Thanx:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

maccyy wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Just wondering if anyone knows or has the codes for unlocking a curve 8520.

Thanx:)
    Either ask your network or try:
    www.freemyblackberry.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

i tried to unlock blackberry with a code from the network and i locked it.apparently,so the vodafone assistant told me, they're not even blocked...is it possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maccyy

i tried to unlock blackberry with a code from the network and i locked it.apparently,so the vodafone assistant told me, they're not even blocked...is it possible?

If they'r not blocked then thats great...dont know if i wanna chance lockin it thought buy putting in a diff sim card :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

maccyy wrote: »
    If they'r not blocked then thats great...dont know if i wanna chance lockin it thought buy putting in a diff sim card :/

In general Blackberry"s from networks are locked as their network branded devices. Putting in a different network sim will not lock it, a differnet network sim will just not work if the phone is locked to one network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭tina turner

it probably will just tell you that sim is not provisioned or something.let me know if you tried it, i'd love to know if the MEP provided by Vodafone blocked my Blackberry.Good luck unlocking :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement