Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

corrib princess

Options
  • 11-05-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

hello lovely people,

visiting your beautiful city tomorrow for the next few days. Staying central and am booked on the corrib princess on Friday for the mini sight seeing trip. Good idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

It's a nice way to spend 1.5 hours, if I was a tourist i'd defo do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ellen Keady

A lovely trip. Departs from the city centre and you will see historical and modern sights, not to mention the famous birdlife. There are 2 swans nests quite close to the bank. You might be lucky the sygnets may have hatched by Friday. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Wow Ellen, 2 posts and they're both recommending the Corrib Princess... talk about co-incidence!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ellen Keady

No coincidence, I am a frequent passenger on the Corrib Princess. I am a Brownie Leader and bring my 34 brownies on the Corrib Princess this time every year and do their bird watching badge. They love it and the crew are always great and point out lots birds. (and what really is really great the crew give us brownie leaders a free cup of tea while they tell the kids all about the birds, that's really why we go back every year)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Its great on a fine day but when the weather is miserable it kinda ruins it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Was on it last summer on a nice sunny day, was good.

Advertisement