Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noodle bar between Grafton and Dawson Streets?

Options
  • 11-05-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the small noodle bar on the street between Grafton and Dawson street? Think the name of the street is Anne street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Its on Duke st, dont know the name but its very good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Yum Thai noodles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭wilmer mclean

Thanks, much appreciated. Its decent but is excellent value.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Ironically, I really don't like noodles. My friends are mad for it though, so it must be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭wilmer mclean

No it is. Had it for the first time today. They do curry's and other stuff also. Was looking for the name so I could find there menu online. Unfortunately they don't have a website and are not on yelp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Mad queues there every day, yet to try it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

was there a couple of weeks ago, I thought it was awful. Would rather pay an extra fiver and get a take away from Saba at the back of stephens green.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭medicsie

Queue is usually out the door at lunchtime so try and get there before/after lunch.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Tried the Baggot St one, and have to say I think it's awful!
    The noodle box they give you in Spar or Fresh is far, far nicer, and the same price!
    Noodles were tastless, chicken was brown and there was feck all taste off it!

They're just open so benefit of the doubt, and maybe the Duke St one is better...

Advertisement