Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How busy is the JJ Library now?

Options
  • 11-05-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I am a PhD researcher. I generally avoid the library in the run up to exams because it is just far too busy.

Now that there are only a few days of exams left I was wondering if things had settled down a bit in there, or should I wait until next week altogether before I head in?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yes, it has settled down a good bit now as a lot of people are finishing. I got a plug with ease this morning at 9.30am. I left for lunch but I took my stuff with me because I don't believe in hogging desks with plugs (normally I don't use a laptop so I just leave everything there as there's plenty of non-plugged desks).

I went into the health science library on the way back because I assumed that the chances of getting a plug in JJ would be slim at 1.30pm. The health science had tonnes of free plugs available!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I was in on Tuesday and it had already quietened down. Had no problem renting a laptop (they had loads not taken out) or finding a space. You should be fine.

Advertisement