Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blender/Food Processor for nuts...

Options
  • 11-05-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

Sorry if I've started this thread in the wrong place I wasn't really sure where to put it. I'm looking for a blender that's suitable for nuts (walnuts/brazil nuts/cashews/almonds etc) so that they're properly grounded up. I was hoping to get something cheapish (well hoping not to go above 50/60ish) but not really sure if I should be looking at getting a blender or a food processor (not really sure what the difference is between the two!). I was using a cheap blender my mate had but it wasn't doing a great job and was only half grinding up the nuts, leaving a fair few chunks and whole ones.

Just wondering if maybe people know of any good blenders for this task? Would a blender with an ice-crushing function be the way to go or should I be looking at something different entirely? Thanks all

Comments

Advertisement