Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Water Fountain

• 12-05-2011 12:58am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

So basically our big coonie boy has taken to flipping over the cat fountain and ruining the carpet underneath. Dont mind so much about the carpet (its horrible anyway and now I have an excuse to take it up) but I need to find a sturdier fountain that he cant turn over. Anyone know where I can get one? Keep in mind this is a seven month old cat who is already bigger than a normal adult male cat and will be growing for quite a bit more, so the new fountain would need to be really heavy to stop him.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Would a wall mounted water feature do, mounted on the wall at cats level, would look nice too!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

What fountain do you have out of interest?
    We used to just have bowls until our coon played the let's empty them all over the place game. We have 2 drinkwell platinum fountains and they are fantastic! They are very sturdy and the boy in question just drinks from the stream thankfully!

Advertisement