Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the [email]hello@boards.ie[/email] address working correctly?

Options
  • 12-05-2011 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I sent a mail to hello@boards.ie last week with a query I had. I got the Auto reply message but haven't had any direct response as yet and tried again on Tuesday. Is the hello@boards.ie address working correctly?

Thanks
    Corsendonk
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think the two lads have each been away for a week recently so there's bound to be a bit of a delay at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hello@ email address working fine as far as I know! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You sure Darragh? Myself and I know two others sent an email a bit more than a week ago, and got no reply. I sent in a reminder at the start of the week also..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Am sure. We prioritise emails based on when we can deal with them, what they're about and how urgent they are - your email is on the list - back to you next week about it :)

We also - as Dav will tell you - get a tremendous amount of emails that we can't answer due to just how irrelevent/silly/ridiculous they are.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Just a suggestion -- for those waiting a while (over a week maybe), or those who don't know you get a lot of emails, a short reply just confirming message received but delayed in responding and will do in due course. :)

Those automatic email replies saying at least two days are not convincing enough if one waits a while. Just a suggestion :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement