Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around aviva dublin .

Options
  • 12-05-2011 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

hey
    where is closest place for parking near to aviva stadium in dublin ? working up there and driveing and on match days if on late shift the roads etc are blocked to stadium so cannot use underground parking . Is nearest rds ? I am comeing from west of city leixlip bypass.

bk1991

Comments

bk1991 wrote: »
    hey
    where is closest place for parking near to aviva stadium in dublin ? working up there and driveing and on match days if on late shift the roads etc are blocked to stadium so cannot use underground parking . Is nearest rds ? I am comeing from west of city leixlip bypass.

bk1991

The RDS is the closest. If you are working next Wednesday then consider public transport because the Queens visit is going to cause massive traffic disruption.

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=7349

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

hey

bk1991

You'll have to wait probably till the day before to arrange your plans because of that visit. The N4 is marked down for closure, they haven't said when yet. You're best bet is that the trains will still run(if you can get one at Leixlip to city centre and change for Lansdowne) assuming they won't be stopped as well, i'd say forget the buses as they will need an open road to travel on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

gurramok wrote: »
    You'll have to wait probably till the day before to arrange your plans because of that visit. The N4 is marked down for closure, they haven't said when yet. You're best bet is that the trains will still run(if you can get one at Leixlip to city centre and change for Lansdowne) assuming they won't be stopped as well, i'd say forget the buses as they will need an open road to travel on :)

will traines be running at times i need . i have b at aviva for 4pm and i wont probly b leaveing aviva till about 9:30pm if not later .

if getting train from leixlep-hueston-luas-dart ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

will traines be running at times i need . i have b at aviva for 4pm and i wont probly b leaveing aviva till about 9:30pm if not later .

if getting train from leixlep-hueston-luas-dart ?

I don't know, none of us do. You'll have to wait until the Gardai release the info the day before the match.

Advertisement