Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tri-colour van lights.

Options
  • 12-05-2011 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

I'm in Queensland (but I doubt they are just here) and every now and again on the roads I meet an occasional tradie with one of these product3.jpg
    on the roof of their van/ute but the colours were green/white/gold. Twice I saw them with "Local Laws" printed on the white section.

Are they just safety lights and it's just a coincidence with the colours or is it a way for Irish tradies to show they are Irish (like a lot of Irish in America with shamrocks on their vans). Also, anyone have a clue what the "Local Laws" bit is about? :confused:

If I get the chance to collar a driver some time I'll ask but I said I'd check here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Probably the local council ranger.(and his friend Tonto)

Advertisement