Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage broker dublin

Options
  • 12-05-2011 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can someone please recommend a mortgage broker in dublin? I need a mortgage asap, please please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 So_stressed

I need more recommendations please...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

PM also sent

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Wouldnt bother with a broker. They will screw you. Only looking at getting the best deal for themselves and leave you in the s**t in the long term.

JUST GOTO THE BANK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Contact the PIBA or the IBA they will put you in touch with a local independent advisor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Wouldnt bother with a broker. They will screw you. Only looking at getting the best deal for themselves and leave you in the s**t in the long term.
    You were clearly burned by a complete cowboy..

My experience with brokers is that they give you options "these are the prices from x,y and z", and you pick one - based on what criteria you have yourself.

If your going to a broker, or anyone, and getting one company or service shoved at you, you clearly should walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 36 baggote2

Can some1 also recommend to me too for a good broker in dublin area preferable someone who has had good experience with one. Discuss here or Pm me. Thanks in advance

Advertisement