Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking at moving back to ESB

Options
  • 12-05-2011 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I used to be an ESB customer and then I moved to Bord Gais and then to Airtricity. I am now looking at moving back to ESB but I am getting a bit confused.

All 3 companies seem to be saying that they are x% cheaper than their competitors but only 1 can be the cheapest, so who is ?

I currently have both Gas and Electricity with Airtricity so is it cheaper for me to only swap over the Electricity or both.

There is no one in the house between 8.00 and 6.00 Mon - Fri.

So whats best for me ?

Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Mark,

If you avail of our Supersaver price plan, we would actually be cheaper than Airtricity and Bord Gáis, as the market currently stands.

I would recommend you check out the following sites, to satisfy yourself that this is the case:

- bonkers.ie
    - moneyguideireland

ESB Electric Ireland have no affiliation with these sites; I'm just giving you advice on a consumer-to-consumer basis, as I would use these comparison sites myself.

We pride ourselves on quality of service above all else, but we are certainly very happy to be in a position (following de-regulation) to compete on the basis of price as well.
    markst33 wrote:
    There is no one in the house between 8.00 and 6.00 Mon - Fri.

So whats best for me ?

If you like, PM me your previous account details, or MPRN, and I can have a look at what would work best for you. :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement