Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask about the places

Options
  • 12-05-2011 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everybody,

I'm Min - a future travelist who is comeing to Dublin, Ireland this June.

Because of a newbie, I want to ask all of you where I can buy the stuffs below :

+) the stuffs for school : rubber/eraser , pencil , etc ...
    +) teeny clothes and also cap/hat ,..
    +) ice-cream xDDDDD

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Hi Min,

I see from previous posts that you'll be at the Institute of Education, so you'll have no trouble finding shops to sell any of the items you've listed.

For school supplies, go to Read's of Nassau Street. It's very cluttered, but they stock everything you'd need. It's no more than 10 minutes walk from the Institute.

Stephen's Green Shopping Center and Grafton Street have plenty of places to buy clothes for teens. It's a very long time since I was a teenager, so I won't recommend anywhere!

Lot's of places for ice cream but can't think of anywhere in the vicinity that sells GOOD ice cream!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Dublin is a great place to be in Summer.

Well if you're southside, Aussie Ice in Dundrum shopping centre sells gorgeous ice cream. Yum.

Actually Dundrum will get you everything you need if you are staying out that way. Eason/Tesco for your school supplies and many shops for clothes.

You can get there by jumping on the Luas at St. Stephen's Green and getting off at Dundrum or Ballaly stops. To be fair, Dublin City has got more to offer than Dundrum, but it's all under one roof there.

Enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Min05

thank you all of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Min05

Now I'm in Dublin - Country Glen Crumlin xD
    And I'm enjoying Swinter here. omg. I really love the fresh air and the quite here.

I visited Tesco and Dunnes store this morning xD and bought some stuffs and foods.

Thank you Dublin.

Ah, Irish are very friendly. They smile all the time. They are very polite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement