Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen rings

• 12-05-2011 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi my mothers eternity,engagement and wedding rings were stolen from her home yesterday evening,as was her handbag.she lives in the newbridge area.
    These rings mean alot to her,and i was just hoping maybe someone out there might be offered these rings to buy.
    they are all yellow gold.i dont have any pictures unfortunatly.
    I know its probably pointless to post this but every little helps and just maybe someone who works in a pawn shop ect has been offered 3 rings together and might read this and put 2 and 2 together!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Very sorry to hear this, but the bad news is that they have most likely already gone to a Cash for Gold outlet.
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

thanks,yes its crazy she was in the house at the time and my father was in the front garden,shes very upset over her rings,as you can imagine :(

Advertisement