Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpark Fob.

Options
  • 12-05-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

I lost the car park fob last week, massive pain in the arse.

The replacement will cost 60e from the management company.

I bought a universal one from eBay for 5e, is that good to be true , that won’t work will it?

Haven’t had a chance to check yet as I’m in work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Hey Guys

I bought a universal one from eBay for 5e, is that good to be true , that won’t work will it?

Unlikely it will work, since it will have to be programmed to the specific settings used for your gates.

Your quickest and easiest route is to buy a new fob from your management company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Hey Guys

You should be able to change the settings on the fob. It may work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

There are ones that copy the fob frequency by getting a lend of your neighbours and point and record. Then it will use that frequency mate got one on ebay works a charm.

Advertisement