Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that drive you demented in FM/CM

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Hotale.com wrote: »
    Sounded more interesting than saying that they just went to the same club :o

I thought it was some new edgy feature :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I can never beat a team bottom of the table. I might aswell start parking the bus and get a point against them, just lost 3-1 away to Norwich with 9 clear cut chances hit the post twice and john ruddy finishing with an 8 rating.

Does anyone else have players kicking the ball straight out of play from corners? Happens to me constantly its by far the most ridiculous thing i'v ever seen in an fm game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Does anyone else have players kicking the ball straight out of play from corners? Happens to me constantly its by far the most ridiculous thing i'v ever seen in an fm game

What version are you playing?

In FM12, aiming for the near post and then a near post flick on would result in goals galore but they changed it for FM13. Havent played FM14 and dont plan to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    What version are you playing?

In FM12, aiming for the near post and then a near post flick on would result in goals galore but they changed it for FM13. Havent played FM14 and dont plan to.

Playing fm14. I remember the older fm games near post was goals galore. Can still score a few from near post when the corner taker actually manages a decent delivery.
    This is probably the most frustrating fm i'v ever played, the player ai is ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

Playing fm14. I remember the older fm games near post was goals galore. Can still score a few from near post when the corner taker actually manages a decent delivery.
    This is probably the most frustrating fm i'v ever played, the player ai is ****

Fm2014 isn't great, loved 13. At least in that the AI was funny :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Started a game as Real Madrid.

Navas is a foreign national so don't want him taking up one of my three spaces. Can't sell him so just move him to the U19s and don't register him.

3 days later, he gains nationality

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Loaning young players, who aren't quite good enough for the first team but are still good players, to lower league teams who then refuse to play them.

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

About to win every game in a season for the first time in years (real life years)..

T9knmVH.png

Final game of the season against the team 3rd from bottom...

gvmElw0.png

XikrOY6.png

i3IfafU.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,887 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

The above issue is what gets me every time

I have regularly got up to 40 chances with maybe half on target but no goals

while the inevitable 1 chance and a goal to the other team!!!

54 games unbeaten, lose one and now we're the most fragile team around.

• Advertisement

Don't know if it happens on the newer versions but...

When you're an international manager and you're going into a tournament. You name your team and a few days later one of your players announces he's retiring on the 30th of June. IF you get through the group stages, the player then disappears before the knockout stages. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

The classic 15 game winning streak its 5 in the morning and you need sleep so you save because you're tired. Next day you're first game is Huddersfield at home. They're bottom and 20 points from safety, you need a win to win stay top by 30 points. Bang 2 nil Huddersfield all because you ****ing loaded the game. Happens everytime I load, so now i pretty much plan my loading around games i expect to lose (title rivals away from home) so that I dont have the double hit of Huddersfield and losing expected games

Advertisement