Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone charger shop

Options
  • 12-05-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a shop in Galway that would sell cheap Nokia phone chargers? I've a relative in hospital who forgot to bring their charger with them and I'm hoping to grab one before visiting them tonight so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Go into a hotel. Say you left your phone charger behind when you stayed there.

They will have a big box of chargers as they are the most common things left behind, select your desired one. Voila! Free charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Enable Ireland charity shop on High St has a load of old ones on the shelf too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

They will have a big box of chargers as they are the most common things left behind, select your desired one. Voila! Free charger.
    certainly sir, what date did you stay with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Redhairedguy viewpost.gif

DRakE wrote: »

What was Your Room No :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Argos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There should be a few phone charger shops near the hammock district.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

DRakE wrote: »

Wednesday the 27th of April
    paconnors wrote: »
    What was Your Room No :D

I remember because my girlfriend's birthday is the 4th of February.

cool-face.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Tesco have really cheap car chargers for my phone (a fiver- where Argos was 35).. Maybe you could try there..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Dont think they allow cars in hospital wards (unless the op got a really good policy with Quinn).
    Presume its sorted by now anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭squonk

It is indeed! Thanks for all the help guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement