Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all home bakers in Dublin help needed!

Options
  • 12-05-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Ok so i'm involved in the Niall Mellon Township Trust trying to raise the funds to go on the building blitz this year,

if you don't know.. here's what it's about!

www.nmtownshiptrust.com/building-blitz

we have a fundraising event organised on 25th May in the Twisted Pepper, Middle Abbey St, Dublin

we're having live band/dj, raffle and bake sale.

I desprately need homebaked donations from anyone in the Dublin area that we can sell on the night, It can be anything from bread, cakes, cupcakes, biscuits etc..they don't have to be professional looking, it's a bake sale and we all know drunk students will eat anything..

The event is happening from 8pm onwards, so feel free to nip down and feel even free-er to stay and help us sell the cakes if you're free!

seriously, whatever anyone can do to help would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Kim x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Hey there,

So is it just show up with the goods on the day? Is it possible to drop stuff in earlier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rocker83

hey!

you can show up with goods on the day or you could drop them to my office earlier in the day (seville place, nr. connolly)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

Cool well not sure at the moment if I will have the time but if I do have time on Tuesday to make something I would be happy to drop them to you. I will PM you closer to the time if that OK!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rocker83

perfect, thanks so much!

Advertisement