Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time I Got Mugged

• 12-05-2011 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

I've put up a few songs of mine on reverbnation and on facebook. I'd appreciate any feedback especially if it's critical. Hope you like the tunes and don't be shy about being a fan if you do wink.gif

http://www.reverbnation.com/oisinmccole

Thanks for your time,
    Oisin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭IrishCian

Didn't know wether to reply in this thread of the one in song-writing :)
    I'm really liking Time I got mugged. Think the guitar should be a little bit louder in the mix, just very hard to make it out sometimes. Unless thats an effect you want of course.
    Love Sex Shop. Just simple, lovely sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 oisinmccole

thanks for listening, yeah the recording overall could use some work, but I've been procrastinating so long I just decided to get something up, also my whistling needs work :o

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭IrishCian

Did you do the recording yourself or in a studio?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 oisinmccole

I recorded at home. I don't have the moolah for a studio. But I'll take more time with the mic setup in future :)

Advertisement