Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Anyone want a WoW account for Isk ?

Options
  • 12-05-2011 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Don't think this is against rules in forum, if it is apologies and remove. Long story short, I have a wow account, all the expansions and 1 month of game time left on it, 3 x 85's and I just want to trade it for Isk which is Eve currency. Mail me if anyone has any interest, won't be discussing it any more opening on the forums . Thanks - :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

Eve players aren't known for their love of WoW brah

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

I hear ya barkin dawg, I just want to get rid of it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

-Vega- wrote: »
    Don't think this is against rules in forum, if it is apologies and remove. Long story short, I have a wow account, all the expansions and 1 month of game time left on it, 3 x 85's and I just want to trade it for Isk which is Eve currency. Mail me if anyone has any interest, won't be discussing it any more opening on the forums . Thanks - :pac:

Perfecrly acceptable ad however I agree with Gnezz. Good luck though.

Thanks, fingers crossed ! Not long in Eve and I've now lost a raven and a few drakes, woops! :p Need the ISK! :D Learned the hard way, don't trust anyone in Eve, anyone .. !

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Thanks, fingers crossed ! Not long in Eve and I've now lost a raven and a few drakes, woops! :p Need the ISK! :D Learned the hard way, don't trust anyone in Eve, anyone .. !

reopening my account and you can join Team Irish Guys Rock Hard Tasty Abs Coalition :pac::pac:

Its D

• Advertisement

GO_Bear wrote: »
    reopening my account and you can join Team Irish Guys Rock Hard Tasty Abs Coalition :pac::pac:

Its D

Do we consider a mans abs tasty? If so.. im out! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sly Marbo

Do we consider a mans abs tasty? If so.. im out! :p

As a member of this illustrious corporation I must clarify that we do not consider a mans abs as tasty as we do not condone cannibilism (sp?), however the odd nibble is acceptable.

And does this mean that TIGRH is back in action? cause i just finished college and need a cheap distraction!

Advertisement