Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 Seconds to Mars

Options
  • 12-05-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I see 30 Seconds to Mars are playing at the Belsonic this year, has anything been confirmed or even strongly rumoured for Dublin yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hope there is a dublin date , but i doubt it

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

Why doubt it? I think the previous weekend seems an obvious one when you look at their tour schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

gears wrote: »
    Why doubt it? I think the previous weekend seems an obvious one when you look at their tour schedule.

Because they sold 4.5k tickets last time....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Because they sold 4.5k tickets last time....
    Capacity of Marlay Park tent is 5K, perfect fit I say, but I ain't pushed to see them again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

And they played Oxegen last year as well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

but I ain't pushed to see them again
    exactly.

and those who are would probaly already decided to go to belsonic or either reading/leeds.

and the tent at marlay is just for those summer gigs and will be removed i'd say.

Advertisement