Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2011 Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought the lightsabre was meant to be more graceful than a random blaster? Damn you obi wan for lying :'(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

That actually looks beyond dreadful.

Unless they reveal a 'Yoda Kicking Ass' mode...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Star Wars prequels + Kinect = I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

My God the lightsaber fighting looks dire!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Commando lunge with the lightsaber

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Why are they ruining potientially OK games by making them kinect games !!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's like Bayonetta never happened :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

My younger brother who is a HUGE Star Wars fan.

"What the hell!? It's not even matching up! And it's walking him around on rails! This looks horrible!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i cannot process this much fail

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jebus lads that star wars game is dreadful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

If these are Microsofts killer apps for Kinect I really do feel for people who bought it expecting great things.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anything + Kinect = I think I'll pass.

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Tim Schaefer + Sesame Street.......were into Earth exploding levels of awesome here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Why Tim ? Why ?????? :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ah good old Tim Schafer. Seasame St. game is probably **** but nice to see someone with talent on stage.

so much for pushing games as a mature form of media :rolleyes: where back to games are for kids now

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Tim Schaefer + Sesame Street.......were into Earth exploding levels of awesome here.

cookie monster has an addiction to cookies and we're suppose to wean him off them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

"Unleash the simulated family".... classic!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,846 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

whats with all these childish games, disney shiite, slow gammy looking star wars and now sesame street. f*ck this shiit

**** you Elmo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tim Schafer YAAAAY

Sesame Street BOOOOO

"Your child can learn life lessons from Kinect" OH WHAT THE HELL TIM

"Unleash the family" Good Save

Gameplay: Well it was good while he was talking

sheehy83 wrote: »
    whats with all these childish games, disney shiite, slow gammy looking star wars and now sesame street. f*ck this shiit

its basically e3 2010 all over again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Seasame street with eLmo and cookie monster , hell to the yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

This is incredibly pathetic and childish. Lose the actors FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Glad to see Microsoft is really committing to seeing how many things they can ruin with Kinect.

cookie monster can take his cookies and shove em up his arse, screw this s***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

In fairness this game is probably going to better than MW3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

so much for pushing games as a mature form of media :rolleyes: where back to games are for kids now

Exactly, you wouldnt see books or films or tv shows being released to appeal to kids. F**king stupid game devs......

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, time to look at the bottom of an Avatars shoe again....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

are you for real?

you honestly cant differentiate between games for kids and games for adults? you know they make movies for kids too? those heathens, ruining the movie industry and removing it from being a mature form of media

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Enough with the ****ing Kinect already!!

Advertisement