Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2011 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Where is everyone watching this?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I was really impressed with that event, alot better than xbox

Loved the idea of the 3D tv, bioshock and battlefield bundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭GamesDontSuck

I would

That is all.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Where is everyone watching this?

various streams on the net.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html is one of the popular ones.

conference is over now. but gametrailers still have an after show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Looks like nintendo might steal the show with project cafe later today :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Didn't think that was any better than MS one earlier.There was so few reveals so much has already been announced.They got the price of the PSV right and I was going to buy Uncharted 3 no matter what.I think E3 is going to be Nintendo's a new home Console is always a big deal but I hope they won't be flogging 3D TV's or poxy Motion Control.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Was better than microsofts but pretty predictable. Sony have obviously learned from mistakes and priced the Vita right. I wasnt even considering one till they announced it was that cheap. Plenty of good stuff from Sony for the rest of the year. Conference didnt seem right without a GT5 trailer though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Looks like nintendo might steal the show with project cafe later today :D

Only if they have a decent amount of 3rd party support.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Suitably impressed by this. Serious amounts of exclusives coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

If I bought an NGP in the States would it work with games I buy in Ireland? Does it even have a disk drive?

• Advertisement

various streams on the net.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html is one of the popular ones.

conference is over now. but gametrailers still have an after show.
    Balls, I've been doing F**k all all night so could have watched it.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Balls, I've been doing F**k all all night so could have watched it.

Not to make you kick yourself more but the conference is only after finishing about 10 mins ago.

nintendo's conference is on tomorrow. around 5.30pm. Gametrailers will also be streaming that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

know all i need to know about the vita is if its region locked and when is it going to get released

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Only if they have a decent amount of 3rd party support.

If Ninty got Arkham City,Skyrim & ME3 and their Games it'd blow Sony's or MS overly predictable conferences out of the Water.

Not to make you kick yourself more but the conference is only after finishing about 10 mins ago.

nintendo's conference is on tomorrow. around 5.30pm. Gametrailers will also be streaming that.
    Cheers. I'll find it somewhere online... maybe. The PSV looks pretty sick based on this article. (seeing as I missed the press conference)
    techradar
    know all i need to know about the vita is if its region locked and when is it going to get released
    Region-lock will be a big deal with this. A straight $=€ conversion is a bit ridiculous but was expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

If it's not region locked, I'll get one. If it is, there's no way in hell I'm paying that much more than the U.S.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

the vita looks gud though, uncharted looks amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

All in all sony confernence was dull but it had content, in fairness i only cared for the price of the ps vita 250 im sold might aswell take my money now, wish though there were more suprises though ah well see what happens at the tokyo game show

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Damn Sony, I bought your stupid PSP on day 1 and lost interest in anything except GTA. Now I'm tempted to buy my first Sony product since that day and I think you may have screwed me with that stupid conversion rate. The reason I don't buy Apple products unless a family member is in America will probably be the same reason I don't buy the Vita. I mean it's over 70 euro in the difference between there and here, it's a joke...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

There's only a 25 euro difference from the US price. You are forgetting about VAT/tax.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

What happened to the supposed 30 minute Skyrim trailer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Far Cry 3 is looking fantastic. Almost like a return to the original.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/far-cry-3-gameplay-e3-2011-2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'd imagine an awful lot of people on here like LittleBigPlanet.

And with good cause, because it's awesome.

I like it cos i got it for free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Kiith wrote: »
    What happened to the supposed 30 minute Skyrim trailer?

Thats on today i thought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Nintendo's confrence today, besides mario I don't really care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

DarkJager wrote: »
    Far Cry 3 is looking fantastic. Almost like a return to the original.

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/far-cry-3-gameplay-e3-2011-2
    I've always like farcry, farcry 2 gameplay was ok apart from the epic drives and respawning enemys....

if they install a jump system from town to town, instead of the bloody bus which is in the middle of nowhere it will be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

I must say, Sony impressed me yesterday.

Can't see the Nintendo one though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Watching people flip the fuck out that kinect support is being put into 360 games is far more satisfying than it ought be.
    Their nerd rage, it is delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Very much looking forward to what Nintendo have to show us today. New console and the future of the 3DS given that Nintendo now have a viable contender in Sony and the Vita.

Advertisement