Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2011 Thread

Options
1434445464749»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'm slightly curious about the Wii U. I hope the likes of Smyths/GAME have some demo's in store to try before I decide to take the plunge and buy it.

I'm very much looking forward to a new Super Smash Bros and Luigi's Mansion 2 is gonna be great. Seriously can't wait for those two to land onto the 3DS.

defenetly wouldnt preorder it after 3ds horrible launch with lack of games. So far nintendo showed that it might be same thing with wii u.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Yea, just had to resurrect this thread to paste this:

BhYHo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Yea, just had to resurrect this thread to paste this:

BhYHo.gif
    I don't get it :confused: It was a mediocre E3 all round tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I don't get it but that gif is hilarious! I think MS did a great job introducing some more serious (that's probably not the right word) games with Kinect; that it's not just Kinectimals 2 on the horizon.

Nintendo had me at hello with the Zelda orchestra.

Sony didn't have anything i myself wanted; lol at the boos for the PSPhone and verizon only. That is such a kick in the knackers for everyone on sprint, AT&T etc .....i'm not sure how the RiVita is going to sell well..what's it's gimmick?

Overall it was enjoyable but i was hoping for another car crash.....Ubisoft last year, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

MS wasnt terrible, vastly better than last year which was wall to wall Kinect, they threw out some good games.

PSPhone and Verizon? Must have missed that, I know there was booing for the PSVita being stuck with AT&T in America.

I skipped on Ubisofts because of last year and sad I did, they had some good games and the fantastic Assassins Creed trailers. And no laser tag....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

How bout next year for ubisoft jade raymond should just be the spokeperson cause

A. Shes a remarkable women that played a key role in assassin creed

And B.

Shes gorgeous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ive met her a couple of times, shes very hyper

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    PSPhone and Verizon? Must have missed that, I know there was booing for the PSVita being stuck with AT&T in America.

Sorry i was way off, that's right.

Advertisement