Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2011 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Headshot wrote: »
    where can I watch this folks (very good steam)

Gametrailers streams it in HD i think but its hard to know how reliable each stream is as they tend to cut out with demand.

I always think it's best to watch the trailers the day after on YouTube or wherever they may be - you get to skip the boringness you tend to get in between.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

MS's conference cant be any worse than last years crap anyway, i suppose thats a good starting point :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

MS conference is going to be live on Facebook according to xbox ireland page on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,381 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

iMuse wrote: »
    Gametrailers streams it in HD i think but its hard to know how reliable each stream is as they tend to cut out with demand.

where are the streams on their site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

where are the streams on their site?

I think they just have one channel to which everything is being streamed to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭GamesDontSuck

Link to major title already announced before microsoft press conference.

only view if you want to be spoiled:

http://i.imgur.com/RHND3.png

^
    screenshot of MS site, has been taken down as of now.

Link to major title already announced before microsoft press conference.

only view if you want to be spoiled:

http://i.imgur.com/RHND3.png

^
    screenshot of MS site, has been taken down as of now.

About 6 posts up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭GamesDontSuck

About 6 posts up ;)

I know
    I just wanted to be a part of the gang :(

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

MS really need to pull out a lot more exclusives. So far it's kinect ****e, Gears of War 3, and a remake of a game that isn't all that interesting to begin with.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    MS really need to pull out a lot more exclusives. So far it's kinect ****e, Gears of War 3, and a remake of a game that isn't all that interesting to begin with.

It will be exclusive DLC more than exclusive games they will be shouting about. Id imagine there will be timed exclusive DLC for Skyrim, MW3 and Bioshock Infinite at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

my expectations are pretty low for ms tbh, they are also the only one of the big three with only an hour and a half so they cant have much to show

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Retr0gamer wrote: »

anyone else getting the feeling Nintendo might floor everyone? be interesting to see the NGP stuff from Sony as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,125 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

So i got the gametrailers stream going have gamespot as standby, any other ones out there?

VinLieger wrote: »
    So i got the gametrailers stream going have gamespot as standby, any other ones out there?

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

link?
    I think this is it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html

EDIT: oops, beaten to it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Damn,the one on the gametrailers stream is hot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

http://apps.facebook.com/xbox-ethree-uk/

Heres the official Microsoft stream if anyone wants it, nothing on it yet but still not 5:30 so :p

Is Gamespot and GT skipping a lot, constatnly having to buffer or is it just me BS UPC connection? Or is it gona be like that all day for all the streams as its crossing half the world, cos last year was quite stable.

• Advertisement

Oh starting now on FB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

And its very smooth on the Facebook stream, maybe not as many watching it and clogging up their servers.

its on youtube.com/e3 aswell

mw3 is first up

Best quality stream?

Best quality stream?

Facebook for me better than the others on my connection

Cheers, GT stream is up and down like a yo yo and i'm on a 15mb connection :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Cod gameplay looks the exact same..
    SLOW MO BREACH
    BOAT MISSION

im using
    http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/microsoft-e3/?tag=masthead%3Be32011%3Bvideo%3Bmicrosoft

and getting an ok connection on my crap 2 mb internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

looks a bit better than a ps2 game. Shame they are using the same game engine

Music at the end there sounded like the intro to MGS2.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

MW3 is looking good. I loved the previous two games, so more of the same is fine with me. As long as Treyarch have nothing to do with it.

Advertisement