Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby bird rescued from cats, what now??

• 12-05-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭

As above grabbed a baby bird from two cats that had it outside my bedroom window.

Its now in a cardboard box in my bath and doesnt seem too badly injured and is chirping away.

Anyone know a number i can ring or a bird sanctuary or anything like that who would be able to help it??

Im in Wexford btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Johnfred

Try Wexford Wildfowl Reserve 053 9123406

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

mdwexford wrote: »
    As above grabbed a baby bird from two cats that had it outside my bedroom window.

Its now in a cardboard box in my bath and doesnt seem too badly injured and is chirping away.

Anyone know a number i can ring or a bird sanctuary or anything like that who would be able to help it??

Im in Wexford btw.

good for you helping the little bird, my cat gifted me with a sparrow yesterday fully dead, why is it always the cute birds! can't he kill a pigeon or a crow?!

Advertisement