Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scaffolding planks wanted

• 12-05-2011 3:26pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any idea where I could pick up some scaffolding planks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Ardscoil!!!!:D

Really try any building site. They always getting rid of the worse planks.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Dumdum McCarthy

There was an add on the post every few weeks selling used scaffolding planks for raised beds ect. i am sure they have perfect planks or ones that might be 2nd hand that would be well good enough for home building aswell.0872769922 this is the number on the add.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

Bumping this rather than making a new thread.

Anyone have any scaffolding planks lying around? I need 5-6 in reasonable condition for a trailer floor. Can collect no prob :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Bumping this rather than making a new thread.

Anyone have any scaffolding planks lying around? I need 5-6 in reasonable condition for a trailer floor. Can collect no prob :)

I replied to a similar thread on the Clare forum with - there's a yard at the rear of the Shamrock Chinese resturant on the Ennis Rd, the yard where the auto electrician work from, in the same yard are stacks of scaffolding planks. I have no idea who owns them but a call to the auto electrician wouldn't go astray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭dougie-lampkin

phog wrote: »
    I replied to a similar thread on the Clare forum with - there's a yard at the rear of the Shamrock Chinese resturant on the Ennis Rd, the yard where the auto electrician work from, in the same yard are stacks of scaffolding planks. I have no idea who owns them but a call to the auto electrician wouldn't go astray.

Thanks for that, I've been into Liam before but I never spotted the planks. I'll drop in that way tomorrow and find out :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement