Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any pure PVP guilds on English euro servers?

Options
  • 12-05-2011 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

In light of some changes coming up in my life, I am considering moving from a US to an EU server, and I want a PVP guild. Some things about me:

I am a healer, Shaman.
    I am wholly interested in PVP and have zero desire to raid.
    My arena experience on live is 1.9k (we're running for 2.1k tonight) and on the current Arena Pass (US) I am at 2.1k.
    I've run fewer rateds, but I'm at a comfortably not-bad 1.7k.
    I much prefer Alliance.
    I run in both arenas and rated battlegrounds, and organize both.
    I prefer Alliance because the Horde are all dirty animals.

Here's my current (US) Armory profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/masserah/advanced

Are there arena/rated guilds out there? :)

EDIT: As well as rsham, I have a UA lock, but I am nowhere near as experienced on him:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/tashrak/advanced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Sure theres bound to be. know one on terenas used to be pvp called pwr rangers. Might be some of the lads here in one might be better to try. But yes there are pvp guilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

There are quite a lot of PvP guilds spread across all servers, some are better than others.

I should just say quickly though, you do know you'll have to re-roll and level a new character if you switch to EU servers.

Players cannot transfer between regions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Sonics2k wrote: »
    There are quite a lot of PvP guilds spread across all servers, some are better than others.

I should just say quickly though, you do know you'll have to re-roll and level a new character if you switch to EU servers.

Players cannot transfer between regions.

Yeah, I know. It'll suck without heirlooms, but it should only take a few days if I level as resto and heal instances/BGs.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Snow joke

Hey man,

Im in the very same boat as you, 6 80s on a US server, Moved back here, now i gotta reroll. You find any servers with good battle groups and guilds yet?

Advertisement