Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shenanigans

Options
  • 12-05-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I heard that Shenanigans is closed ? drove by it this afternoon and yes the doors are shut. Can anyone enlognten me on the true story ?
    R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 b69

It was closed yesterday afternoon, a note said "closed due to an electrical fault". I herd it was reopening tonight or tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭RummyMc

You'll hear plenty of rumour but someone said they saw loads of drink being removed. And plenty of talk about the Revenue coming in and closing it!
    But like I said you'll hear all sorts for the next while!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

There was an article in the champion this week about a load of kegs getting nicked from there in broad daylight. Not sure why they're closed....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

There was an article in the champion this week about a load of kegs getting nicked from there in broad daylight. Not sure why they're closed....

no that's the rendezvous up beside the mcginley traveller camp.
    shennanigans is always empty during evening, day time but it's targetting the IT crowds later in the night. must be hard to run a pub these days, kelly's in strandhill recently closed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

When did Kelly's close? Was open when I was down there last,pity.

Students haven't the money for Shenanigans. They're all in the Leitrim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

I hope it does not close its my local watering hole:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

about a week ago for kellys didn't hear why though.
    would be disappointing for shenanigans to close, i remember being in there before the most recent refit and before that refit as well it was tiny wee spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Hmmm when was the most recent refit? Haven't been there since about last November. I used to always be in there on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

It will be open open on Friday (today).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

promethius wrote: »
    no that's the rendezvous up beside the mcginley traveller camp.
    shennanigans is always empty during evening, day time but it's targetting the IT crowds later in the night. must be hard to run a pub these days, kelly's in strandhill recently closed up.

:o Oops. Maybe I should actually read these things in the paper fully, instead of just speed skimming over it...

ahem.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement