Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statement getting details wrong

Options
  • 12-05-2011 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭

I ordered a ministatment from my bank account and for last week its displaying 50 euro less than I actually got paid. I went into the bank and to enquire but as there was a lot of people waiting and I was in a hurry I left it until tomorrow to see what gets paid into my bank account then. I have no standing orders or anything. Is this just a genuine mistake? I ordered a full statement to be certain but it seems quite odd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

Is the overall balance €50 less or the payroll less than what appears on your payslip?

If its the amount on the payslip not matching the lodgment then talk to HR/wages.

If the balance is short then it will show where the €50 went on the full statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

The balance isnt short the amount that was displyed on the atm matches the wages that were supposed to be in my bank account. The payslip is definatly leaving out certain payments (travel expenses ect).

Advertisement